• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. R

Wylde Green School, Green Lanes School

great photo, look forward to receiving the email. The photograph will be acknowledged in the book thanks again Jan
  2. R

Love it, can you remember any of the others? My email is dezza@vintagewhine.co.uk Thanks Jan
  3. R

Prefabs

Not prefabs but very interesting
  4. R

Can you scan it and attach it to an email Jan
  5. R

hello Jan, would love a copy, it sounds great and be an interesting addition to the book.
  6. R

hello Bob do you have any class photos?
  7. R

Hello Bob I am currently compiling a history of Wilde Green. Would you by any chance have any class photos I am struggling to find any. Kind regards Rubery
  8. R

Broadfields House Lindenhurst House

The census spelt it with a 'y' but happy to use the map spelling for consistency.
  9. R

Visited Lyndenhurst today as I was puzzled that I was unable to find any electoral records. I went round the back and could see that it was occupied as lights were on and the central heating was working. It is certainly in Sutton and it is an office block with entrance at number 473 to a number...
  10. R

Wylde Green

That is a very helpful response, my thanks to you. The target for the book is break-even as it is a community project. I did find that people were very supportive of my book on Rubery, which has jus reached break-even if you do not take my time and expenses into account. Photo of Wylde green are...
  11. R

Wylde Green

I am writing a history of Wylde Green, would it be possible to include this wonderful photograph in the transport chapter. Kind regards Deryk
  12. R

Wylde Green

Hi, there was a part of Orphanage Road in Wylde Green, houses were named but numbers would be 288-300 kind regards
  13. R

Hi, my name is Deryk and I am currently working on a history of Wylde Green where this beautiful old house stood. Although parts of Wylde Green did have an Errdington address it was for admin only, Erdington ended at Chester Road and Wylde Green village took over. Kind regards Deryk
  14. R

Tubes Limited

Was Boldmere the original sports ground for Tubes, Spent many happy times at Boldmere with my grandson it was excellent junior football
Back