• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Bronson

Hello From Bronson

I read the post about introducing yourself on this site, I think this is a good idea. So here goes I was born in the Sorrento hospital in September 1948. I lived in Albion Road Greet and went to Greet primary and Form and Road schools. In September 1964 I joined the Royal Navy so for the next...
  2. Bronson

Brooke Tool

My first job was at the Brooke Tool which was on the Warwick Road in Greet. The day I started was April 1st 1964, from day one I knew I would not stick it, it's not that I'm lazy but I had other ideas. In September I got my wish and joined the Royal Navy. Yes I did get some stick because of the...
  3. Bronson

Warwick family.

Trying to trace any known where abouts of this family. My mother was Joan Warwick, I know the they were a large family who lived in Studley St, Sparkbrook.
  4. Bronson

Warwick family

I am trying to find out about the Warwick family who lived in Studley Street Sparkbrook. My mother was Joan Warwick, If I am right they lived in terraced houses behind The Gate pub. I am just starting on the family tree and there is not many of the family left now. Any help would be appreciated...
Back