• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. P

Tozer Family.

Hi I will try to attempt to add a photo of various generations of The Tozer family Firemen They were given to me by an old school friend who is a Tozer descendant
  2. P

Tozer Family.

With reference to Calb's posting, does anyone know the birthplace and date of birth of the "first" London Fireman Robert Tozer. According to the Census he was born c1799, on the 1841 he is said to be NOT born in the County, when living in Marylebone, and on the 1851 gives Bermondsey, where some...
  3. P

Tozer Family.

I am researching the TOZER family for a friend. Her grandmother was an Emily TOZER born c1874, London, according to the 1901 Census. Family stories say her father was a fire chief at Birmingham. I have found an Emily TOZER born c1869 daughter of Alfred Tozer and an Emily Tozer born c1886...
Back