• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

Alum Rock Rd - Ward End area

Does anybody remember the Nursery school in Ward End Park or its new Location on the site of Sladefield Road Secondary Modern? Any photos or memories greatly appreciated, currently involved in research into the history of nursery schools in Birmingham.
  2. D

Dennis Road County Primary School

Carolina, Do you know if the building on sladefield road was part of the primary school or a secondary school? I am researching the history of the nursery school that is now in its place
  3. D

Ward End Park

Do you know the date of the a-z map? I would be interested to know any stories regarding the nursery school in the park or when it moved to Sladefield road.
  4. D

Ward End Park

Hi, i am doing research into the history of the Nursery school that is now Washwood Heath Nursery School and Childrens Centre and located next to Sladefield Infant School on Sladefield Road. Could you tell me the year you attended as i am trying to find out when it was opened and when it moved...
Back