• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. a s wood

Statue in Nechells?

I am afraid that I dont recognise anyone. I lived in High Tower.
  2. a s wood

New Nechells And Aston Photos

What road is this please?
  3. a s wood

Old street pics..

What is the church over on the right please?
  4. a s wood

Birmingham Open Air Schools - Cropwood, Hunter's Hill, Marsh Hill and Skilts (excl. Haseley Hall and Uffculme)

Do you still have this cutting and would you possibly let me have a copy of it. I would be very grateful. Amanda
  5. a s wood

Carl Chinn Archive - Birmingham Lives No longer available

Carl Chinns Birmingham Lives has gone !! Does anyone know anything?
  6. a s wood

The Acumen Company, Park Road, Aston

Thank you once again Lyn.
  7. a s wood

The Acumen Company, Park Road, Aston

What book is that with the Acumen picture in it please Lyn?
  8. a s wood

Paddington Street Aston

Lyn do you still have the pictures that you posted at the beginning of this thread by any chance?
  9. a s wood

Bracebridge Street

Lyn have you reposted these again? ( fingers crossed )
  10. a s wood

Park Road, Aston

Once again many thanks for your help Lyn. Hopefully sometime this year I will go and have a look there.
  11. a s wood

Park Road, Aston

Can you possibly remember how you asked for them so that I might( one day) get there and have a look myself. Many thanks for your patience and help.
  12. a s wood

Aston Pictures

Lyn did you see my query about the amazing Park Road Aston photos you posted. I wondered where they were from please? regards
  13. a s wood

Aston, Lozells & Witton Photos Reposted thanks to Ray Griffiths...

Aston lad on post 262 the arial shot I just cant make it out where it is. Its on page 14.
  14. a s wood

Aston Pictures

Are these two pictures where they say they are. I have got a bit confused
  15. a s wood

Aston Pictures

Mine too Lyn and thank you. Did you see my question to you re your wonderful Park Road pictures? I was wondering where they came from.
  16. a s wood

Aston Pictures

what street is this please?
  17. a s wood

Aston, Lozells & Witton Photos Reposted thanks to Ray Griffiths...

What streets are these please? Well one or two of them anyway.
  18. a s wood

Park Road, Aston

Astoness. Hello Lyn. Can you please tell me where the photos of Park Road came from? Thank you for all the things you post and all the advise and help that you give. regards
  19. a s wood

Ring of Bells, Aston

Jean I will phone you My Mother lived in what was part of the Ring of Bells pub in Park Road Aston. There is no doubt at all about this. The cafe and Moms house were the pub. It was right opposite Aston Church. The house was the pubs smoke room. The front windows of the house had inside...
Back