• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

George Ravenhill

George Ravenhill is my great great great grandfather and he won the Victoria Cross Carl Chinn has wrote a few things about George and so have others there was a spread about him in last Sunday's Sunday Mercury it makes my mom so proud as he is her great great grandfather I can even find things...
  2. D

Hms Whirlwind

Hi I am trying to find some information about my grandfather he was an Able Seaman on HMS Whirlwind his name was Edward Henry Hancox the last information I have is he is named on my father's birth certificate in 1935 and according to my mom my father's mother said his family were from the Alum...
  3. D

Hancox

Hi I am looking for relatives of a Edward Henry Hancox he was an able seaman on HMS Whirlwind during WW11 I think his family were originally from Alum Rock but he married my nan in the parish of Duddeston and Nechells any information would be help full please
Back