• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. S

John Dallow Builders

Looking for any information on John Dallow buliders possibly from the Wolverhampton / Black Country area.
  2. S

Kingscote road harborne

Any one on here ever lived in or had conections with Kingscote Road Harborne my mum lived Pamela Dallow there along with her father Henery Dallow at number 24and i would like to find out if there is any one who remembers them.
  3. S

Upton family

Anyone recall any one by the surname of UPTON in the Sparkhill / Sparkbrook area ? in particulat Jack , Ada ,Floss ,Elsie, Rose
  4. S

Ward family

My dads family came from Larches street name of Ward his parents then moved to Webb Lane Hall Green, dont know if this name ring any bells with anyone ?
  5. S

Women at work

Looking to find anyone who remembers working with my mum or at the same place during WW2 My Mum Pamela Ward ( was Dallow back then before she got married) worked for i think it was known then as Birmingham Corporation as a nursery nurse at the Circle Day Nursery Kingstanding she used to say when...
  6. S

Arnold E Williams & Sons Limited Falstaff House Silver-plated tableware

Does any one remember or worked at Arnold E Williams & Sons Limited Falstaff House on the Lichfield Road they made Silver-plated tableware ? I would be very interested to hear any information / stories about them . My father was the director there for many. many years .
Back