• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. R

Budd Richard (1804-1873)

I have found your tree on Ancestry and posted a message there.
  2. R

Budd Richard (1804-1873)

Hello Sue I'm sorry I have not replied earlier to this posting - it has been a long time since I checked it. I, too, live in Australia. I think that makes you and my husband (now deceased) 3rd cousins once removed! I have quite a lot of information about the early Budd side of the family if...
  3. R

Budd Richard (1804-1873)

Thanks for your reply. I had followed George's family and these details correspond with what I have found so that is good to know, as I have accidentally 'adopted' incorrect members, especially when they keep using the same names within the family. Do you know whether any descendants are still...
  4. R

Budd Richard (1804-1873)

I will be visiting Birmingham in early September and am trying to find any descendants of Richard BUDD and his wife Mary (nee NARBURY 1813-1896). The lived in the Aston area and had 11 children. My husband is descended from the youngest daughter Emily who married Edward William PREES and...
Back