• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. M

Tozer Family.

Hi Rob, I am a direct decendant of Robert Tozer. My father was William who was Deputy Chief Fire Officer in Durham. I was the Fire Control Manager until I left the service in 2008 and the 7th generation of serving Tozers. My niece Fiona is the 8th. I have a very extensive family tree if you wish...
  2. M

Tozer Family.

I am a direct decendant of the Tozer dynasty dating back to Robert Tozer born in 1799 and am the 7th generation to continue in the service (my niece being the 8th). Both my father (William Tozer) and grandfather (Charles Tozer) were Deputy Chief Fire Officers in County Durham. I have a very...
  3. M

Tozer Family.

My great Uncle Bill (William Tozer) was Chief Officer of Rangoon Fire Brigade and Director, Fire Services, Burma. Is this the same person as you refer to as Wilfred? Margaret Tozer-Bancroft
Back