• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

What do these letters mean?

Thanks Brian for the pictures - really useful! Dan
  2. D

Yet another thank you! I really appreciate your help Wendy. Dan
  3. D

Thank you so so much Wendy. Reading that information is quite shocking at how much tragedy there must have been in their family. The info is incredibly helpful for my research and confirms where Oliver Baker himself is buried. Thank you for giving me a grave reference, how would I go about...
  4. D

Thanks Polly - couldn't make it on Saturday as Selly Manor was open for Heritage Open Days too. The forum is such a useful tool! Dan
  5. D

Wendy that's brilliant - thank you so much! Dan
  6. D

Hi Wendy First time using the Forum but HAD to get in contact. I am researching Oliver Baker so am really excited you have found the grave of his father and that it has an inscription to Oliver. Don't know whether you know but as well as being a talented artist exhibiting at the Royal Academy...
Back