• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. annieshake

114 Booth Street, Handsworth

Hi guys. Has anybody got any photos of Booth Street, Handsworth? My old folks lived at 114 during the 30s, 40s and 50s. I'd love to see a photo of what the houses were like ..... Thanks
  2. annieshake

River Street, Highgate.

Hi guys. Can anyone help me with a photo of River Street, Highgate, Seymour Street end, by the LanBar factory? I lived opposite Polly Cotton's corner shop, and I'd love to see a photo of my old house, number 11. I've attached a photo of River Street from the other end, but it's the wrong end.
  3. annieshake

River Street, Balsall Heath & St Patrick's School, Highgate

Hi Guys Does anybody remember the Shakespeare family from River Street? We lived opposite Polly Cotton's sweet shop at number 11. Has anybody got any memories of schooldays at St Patrick's? I have fond memories of Mr Pierce, the headmaster, and my teacher Miss Sherwood. I also remember...
Back