• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. M

Holyhead Road

https://www.archive.org/stream/holyheadroadmail02harpuoft/holyheadroadmail02harpuoft_djvu.txt I found this site really interesting sorry if its already been posted.:cooleyes:
  2. M

Who Do You Think You Are

Really enjoyed Davinas wdytya some fascinating ancestors.:)
  3. M

Birmingham library

thanks for everyones help, your'e all so helpful on this forum!:beam:
  4. M

Birmingham library

Thanks for that Mike its interestig because if I don't have any success at Birmingham my next place would be Lichfield archives.
  5. M

Birmingham library

Thanks all how long before i go do i have to book a slot please.
  6. M

Birmingham library

Thanks Mike Can I get them on the day I go or do I have to apply for them earlier. Also does anybody know how long I have to book sessions before I go please. Thanks.:rolleyes:
  7. M

Dudley Archives

Maggies a real star she did a look up for me last month.:D
  8. M

Birmingham library

On telling someone I'm hoping to get to Birmingham library in August they said i presume you have an archives card. They have not yet replied to my question whats an archive card and where do I get one. I've looked on Birmingham library website and can't find any info on them Also how long...
  9. M

St Phillips Birmingham Look Ups

Where do you check things Alf please?:rolleyes:
  10. M

Taylor Martha and George James Davies

Re: Martha Taylor and George James Davies Do you think they could have emigrated you can check passenger lists on find my past. What year were they born?
  11. M

National Burial Index 3rd Edition

Sounds interesting I googled it after read your post and looked on find my past they don't have any Myttons living in warwickshire, Staffs, or Worcester on there as far as I can tell. :shocked:
  12. M

National Burial Index 3rd Edition

What is the National Burial Index please where did you buy it from.:shocked:
  13. M

Camden Street, Brookfield, Birmingham

Thanks for that info its all so interesting.
  14. M

Camden Street, Brookfield, Birmingham

I have 32 Camden Street as one of the addresses in my family history mine is in the Parish of St Pauls Birmingham, 1851 would this be the same Camden Street please.
  15. M

looking for Daniel Mc Loughlin ....Mc Laughlin

Do you have reason to believe hes born in Birmingham as theres a Daniel Mc laughlin born the right time on igi but hes born in Ireland.:rolleyes:
  16. M

Thursfield William /Evelyn nee Hand(s)

Re: William Thursfield/Evelyn nee Hand(s) Calculated I expect.:)
  17. M

Thursfield William /Evelyn nee Hand(s)

Re: William Thursfield/Evelyn nee Hand(s) Not to worry, I've finished my brother in laws tree with thanks to Pat as she had him on her tree. Unfortunately the one person we would love to find I doubt we never will is Pete my brother in laws brother Stephen he was adopted at a young age and we...
  18. M

a new birmingham link...

https://billdargue.jimdo.com/ Heres the link
  19. M

Bull Ring 1960s - 1980s

Something i remember in the Bull Ring been with my nan in the 60's. An elephant(i think) rubbish bin it sucked your rubbish through its trunk. As a small child i thought it was great.
Back