• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. Kiwi Lass

Little Hill Street fire 1863

Through the information shared above, I have discovered my husband's family are descended from Alfred, a son who was born five years after this tragedy. Thank you for sharing this, and enabling me to add another layer, albeit a tragic one, to my research. I am now on the hunt for the...
  2. Kiwi Lass

Gameson Family in New Zealand

What a Warm Welcome :)Thanks for the prompt replies and so much information shared already! I look forward to a long a reciprocal relationship with you all. Anything I can help with on this side of the world? Cheers Delia
  3. Kiwi Lass

Gameson Family in New Zealand

Hello and welcome from the other side of the world. Firstly, may I say that it is exciting to have finally found you all:) My husband's family include: Alfred Isaac GAMESON bn Solihull, 1895-96 John (Jack) George GAMESON bn Yardley Wood, Birmingham 1898-99 Howard Kingston (Tim) GAMESON bn...
Back