• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. T

winson green prison

Hello . Mick, its been a long time. My Mom is hoping to find a picture of James I wonder if it would be OK for you to copy one for her if a pic exists in your Moms belongings. I'm semi retired now so have the time to travel, we could meet up ! Many thanks Anne
  2. T

Molyneux

could well be
  3. T

Robinsons Bakers

I know they were based in yam yam country but West Brom is not that far away. I have a family interest. If anyone remembers them I would love to hear from you
  4. T

Ansells Brewery

Re: The strike of 1981. Hi Jean just saying hello from me and my Dad Ken Molyneux
  5. T

Molyneux

Hello, I think Sydney was my grandads brother
  6. T

Wheeler Street lozells

My Mom grew up in Wheeler Street!!!
  7. T

Ansells Brewery

Ive just text him, he'll wonder what I'm up to!!!!
  8. T

Ansells Brewery

Ken Molyneux his partner in crime was Tony Quinney
  9. T

Wheeler Street lozells

Im sure my Mom lived in wheeler St
  10. T

Ansells Brewery

ooh Im going to have to get my Dad on this, he worked for Ansells for years he was a drayman
  11. T

Bevington Road Aston

Im doing some family research my grandmother was Ellen (known as Nellie) Beebee, would you remember what Mr & Mrs Beebee first names were?
  12. T

Hoskison and/or Beebee

my Moms cousin just got back to me, my gg grandad was John Beebee and lived in Bevington Road so maybe its his shop, this is sooo cool
  13. T

Hoskison and/or Beebee

I dont suppose you have any first names? what sort of shop[ was it
  14. T

Hoskison and/or Beebee

thats interesting, I'll just go over to facebook & talk to my Moms cousin, they used to visit my gggrandma in Witton
  15. T

Hoskison and/or Beebee

where is Bevngton Road?
  16. T

Hoskison and/or Beebee

thankyou, Ill take a look
  17. T

Ansells Brewery

Re: The strike of 1981. Oooh yes my Dad was there then, touch times for us. He was a drayman
  18. T

Ansells Brewery

my dad worked there for years, we loved it, as kids there was a christmas party and a present every year it was great. I think my dad told them I was a boy!!! got an action man diver and a pair of football boots!!!!!!
  19. T

Mitchell's & Butler's Ltd.

My Dads family all worked for M&Bs at Cape Hill including my dad until he went off to the RAF & then defected to Ansells when he got out! My grandad was Horace Molyneux and his Dad was Enoch they came from Handsworth.
  20. T

Wheeler Street lozells

my grandad Nat Farrell lived in Wheeler Street he was a coalman
Back