• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. O

Scotchmist

Hi again, sorry to hear about Mike, if you’re in touch with him say hello from us. Are Dotty and Mike still together? Nice that you are connected with your extended family, I am more in touch with mine now than I ever used to be and Liz has recently been in touch with her brothers after years of...
  2. O

Scotchmist

Well, well, Hi to you too K&K from both of us in deepest Devon. All good here ta, hope things are the same with you in foreign parts. Yes, we had some great times in Scotchmist, long time ago now. Heard about Keith’s passing, he actually died on our son’s, Dan, birthday. Kevin gone as well a few...
  3. O

Scotchmist

That’s me second from the right
  4. O

Scotchmist

The above picture is Scotchmist mk2. I was the drummer in the original Scotchmist
  5. O

Scotchmist

Does anyone remember a folk/rock band from the early 70’s named Scotchmist, headed by Keith Jones?
Back