• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. S

Italians in Birmingham

Was there many Italian POWs living in the Birmingham Aston area after 1943 when they were all freed, I am tracing any that may have worked for the old macaden dairy in the dudeston area of brum and settled in the area after the war
  2. S

Wacaden Dairy Wathes Cattell & Gurden Dairy

Does it say in the book who the people are in the photo, the man in the middle looks like a sailor ?
  3. S

Wacaden Dairy Wathes Cattell & Gurden Dairy

does anyone have any pictures of wacaden dairy or details of the staff census list??? Or how I can get hold of one . the dairy was in centre like Aston area great Brook street area in brum , my relative worked there in the late 40s with her sisters she was called June harrison born 1929 , so she...
  4. S

Italians in Birmingham

Has anyone got any info on the great Brook street areas around 1947-1957 Harrison family Annie Maria was the mums name she had about 6 children , June Charlotte was one of them- she worked at Co-op dairy , she had a baby with an Italian from the area trying to trace links to the past
  5. S

Great Brook Street Barracks

Do you know what school your grandmother went to on great Brook street in 1949
  6. S

Great Brook Street Barracks

Has anyone got any info on Great Brook Street area around 1946/47. The Italian quarter, or St Michaels Church. Annie Maria Harrison
Back