• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. K

Marston Green Hospital

I lived right by there, and was born there, but there was also a mental hospital next to it, my godmother worked there for years
  2. K

Applejacks

Al Jackson also ran the moonraker in gospel lane, my dad used to drink in there as did my brother
  3. K

Smurfits birmingham

Did anyone work at Smurfitts in birmingham, i think it was a packing place smurfit kappa, my dad worked there for a while in the late 70's as did my brothers and brother in law
  4. K

OUGHTON PLACE , Aston , Birmingham

My Great ant lived at 1 primrose cottages oughton place camp hill deritend in 1911 but can't find anything on the place
  5. K

Follet Osler School

My brother went there his name was John Tustin
  6. K

Marston Green Hospital

Marston green came under Meriden
  7. K

Icknield port road

Are you from Fellows Moreton and Clayton families? they were the canal boat company, my husbands family were all canal boatmen and women he was the first born on land
  8. K

Pubs Of The Past

Hi Villain all my family are from there, i am looking for help of someone who lived there i don't suppose you could help me?
  9. K

Smiths Crisps Tyseley

My mom worked there
  10. K

Tangyes of Smethwick

George was my 4th great uncle i have a paper clipping of him with sons if anyone wants this let me know, they were george mountford and sons
  11. K

Tustin Florence May

florence may tustin was my great aunt if it is the same one
  12. K

does anyone know

there is a Shirley Anne Carr on ancestry who lived in surrey
  13. K

Pauline Ward, Chelmsley Wood & Acocks Green

Hi all i am looking for anyone who is related to a pauline ward she lived in acocks green for a while and moved to chelmsley wood she married we think a man named Alan and had 4 boys, she passed away a few years ago we are told but i was hoping someone knows her family or children
  14. K

fox hollies

does anyone remember my dad john tustin, used to play dominoes in the 50's, 60's
  15. K

The Dolphin Acocks Green.

acocks green, anyone drink in here in the 50's, 60's? my dad was on the dart and dominoes team his name was john tustin
  16. K

Pitmaston Road School, Hall Green

does anyone remember my dad he went to pitmaston his name was john tustin i think it would have been the 40's ?
  17. K

History Of Boaties!

my husband is from the harrisons, holt, ward, humphries, etc
  18. K

hamshall power station coleshill

the mans name was tom moore
  19. K

hamshall power station coleshill

hi all i am ooking for anyone who worked here in the 50/60's, or any photo's would be great, my husbands dad worked there and were hoping someone may remember him
  20. K

The Swan Yardley

hi old brit do you remember any of the bar staff or a tommy moore who drank in there?
Back