• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. D

Nazereth house. Rednal/ surname Hibbard

I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but I'm trying to find out about my half sister, who I believe was in nazereth house in rednal, in the early 40s. Is there any chance that records would still be kept, about who was there at the time I've mentioned. Thanks in advance.
  2. D

Pready

Hi, anyone know anything about the PREADY FAMILY, AND PREADY COAL MERCHANTS, from nechells and Saltley
  3. D

Midland Counties Dairy Bromford Lane

Hi, can anyone remember the name of the dairy, across the road from the fox and goose. IE, CO.OP, MIDLAND DAIRY?
  4. D

Factory in Moat Lane nechells

There was a factory, in Moat Lane (Aston church side) they were machinists I think, opposite was a shop that did amazing sandwiches, hot and cold, anyone remember the names of both please
  5. D

John Hibbard

Hi, I'm looking for any information about my father, he was born in Nottingham, but spent most of his life in Birmingham. Saltley, and nechells. He had 6 children, me included. His name was John vessey Hibbard DOB 1909, died 1972 alll approx. Any info is appreciated thanks D
  6. D

Higgins & Preedy. Coal merchant Nechells

Hi does anyone know about, Higgins and preedy, Cole merchants before and after the second World War, based in nechells,. Prior to being coal merchants, they were transporting coal on the canals, barge people as know. Cheers D
Back