• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. H

Lost grandparents

Sorry, yes Barnabas was married before to Martha, Martha had passed away and my great grandfather remarried to my great grandmother. I have been through the records at st Barnabas many years ago before the 2007 fire and I could not find any information. I've attached photos of proof to show that...
  2. H

Lost grandparents

Hello, I am wondering if anyone out there is at all able to help me find my great grandparents? I know that my grandparents were buried in Erdington Parish Church (St Barnabas) as relatives have confirmed they were at the funeral and it was at Erdington parish church. I also have the death cards...
  3. H

Dunlop

Oh wow, I had read that they lost 8 million pounds of trading in 1921 so that would all fit with people being laid off. Thank you for coming back to me.
  4. H

Dunlop

Hello I am looking for some info on Dunlop in 1921. My 2x great grandfather worked at Dunlop and so did some of his children. With the 1921 census just released, it shows that all 5 family members who worked at Dunlop says 'out of work' but I cant seem to find any information online which would...
Back