• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search results

1. J

Yardley cemetery

Thanks Dave will await the photo regards John
  2. J

Yardley cemetery

Thanks, her name is Eleanor Cooke (could have the middle name Beamond) Grave number 42488, section 39 date - 1850-1933 January 31st, also buried in same grave is Richard Beamond or Beamand depending how they spell it! died 1930. They are brother and sister. Most appreciated. Regards John
  3. J

Yardley cemetery

Hi My great grandmother is buried in Yardley Cemetary, I was wondering if anyone could go and take a photo of the grave for me as I live in Crewe and cant get to the cemetary at the moment.
  4. J

Yardley cemetery

Hi is there anyone on here who regularly visits the graves in Yardley Cemetary that I could ask a favour of? My great Grandmother is buried there, and I live in Crewe and wont get the chance to visit there at the moment. I was wondering if you could take a photograph of the grave for me...
Back