• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. B

Kodak Photographic Co

Thanks again for your answers. My mother and father were both involved in the processing of photographs during their time at Kodak; developing and printing. So not sure what classification that would have had in Kellys? Not manufacturing but also not office!!! After their marriage they moved to...
  2. B

Kodak Photographic Co

Many thanks to both horsencart and Astonian for their prompt replies! Very interesting too! I had looked in one or two trade directories and not found anything ... Would you mind telling me which directory you found them in please? Also very interesting to hear reminiscences of the area from...
  3. B

Kodak Photographic Co

Hi. This is my first time using this site so apologies if I'm doing it all wrong! Does anyone have any knowledge of there being a Kodak business in Birmingham, probably around Aston or the City centre? My Mother and Father met whilst working for Kodak somewhere between 1924 and 1930. Any...
Back