• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Could I Please Ask For A Baptism Look-up For Gladys Woodbridge

CHINCH

master brummie
Hi, not sure if this is something you can do on this forum? I would appreciate it if somebody could do a look-up for a baptism for Gladys Woodbridge born Dec, 1915, please. Not sure what information is needed. Any help would be brilliant . Thanks, CHINCH

The only Gladys Woodbridge I can see was registered in Eton, Mar qtr 1916. Unfortunately, Buckinghamshire is one of the worst areas for online records, which would mean a trip to Aylesbury.

The only Gladys Woodbridge I can see was registered in Eton, Mar qtr 1916. Unfortunately, Buckinghamshire is one of the worst areas for online records, which would mean a trip to Aylesbury.[/QU

Hi Morturn, thanks so much for replying. I know she was registered in Eton but haven't been able to find out if she was christened and if so, where. I know she married in Birmingham but am not sure if she was sent here as a child? I have been to Aylesbury but no joy, unfortunately. Thanks again, CHINCH

Back