• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Bournville Railway Station 1960

Stevehanson

master brummie
I took these photos when I was 13 years old.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 25
Apple iPad. I've been posting on here for years, in fact I posted another photo after the four trains and it was ok.

I use an iPad for about 50% of the time and it is a problem with Apple and exif info. I have discussed this with someone else on the forum but will have to search. I do know that a slight edit of the photo in the iPad and a save usually corrects the exif info to make it show correctly on non Apple systems.

Edit of one of the photos in post#1
image.jpeg
The iPad test photo has been removed and replaced with the above image.

Last edited:
image.png
Done it. Bring the photo up on screen, press the middle button in while clicking the side button, that takes a screen shot, then up load it to the web site.

I can see you have taken a screenshot which is one way of correcting the pic. On your original pic try using the iPad Photos app to make a slight edit and save such as brightening or similar ... I have found this usually works. I'm going to remove the iPad pic of my tv in post#10 and put a train pic there.

Last edited:
Back