• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

National Memorial Arboretum

Another lovely memorial Alan. Many of the memorials we're seeng erected today are so fitting and well thought through. Viv.

What an incredible place Dave. I didn't realise it was so vast. I especially like that they've created groves and all the memorials are in such lovely settings. And you've captured some stunning autumn colour. Thanks for posting your video. Viv.

3rd October 2017
Dedication of Parachute Regiment and Special Air Service plaques on the Wolverhampton and District Parachute Regiment Association Para seat this morning In the Allied a Special Forces Memorial Grove.3rd October 2017  Tuesday 0011.jpg 3rd October 2017  Tuesday 0067.jpg

Lovely. So very fitting when you consider the noise and horror in which these lives were ended. Viv.

BIRMINGHAM POSTAL WORKER REMEMBERANCE SERVICE

SUNDAY 19th NOVEMBER AT MIDDAY..NMA

the buffet and entertainment afterwards is free but you must apply for tickets which are limited to

peter amitage MBE email add is
[email protected]

Last edited:
it was quite a journey wasnt it viv...nice to see you too have a poppy avatar in support of our heroes:) will take a few piccies of the service

lyn

That'll be good Lyn. Can you also see if people have written messages on the stones around the memorial please ? If so, I'd be interested to see what they've said. Thanks. Viv.

Back