• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

Happy Christmas James, but what has happened to Santa he looks upside down.
Did Nanny read the pattern a wee bit wrong ?
Cheers Silly Old Tim.

ha ha tim..i thought that until i looked again...you can see santas belt and hes waving from the chimney...:)

Your first Christmas together, how great is that, you will really enjoy it.
What a smashing handsome little Brummie baby James is.

have to share this one with you folks....looks like james is thinking...mmmm what can i ask santa for this year then :D

james.jpg

at the risk of boring the pants off you folks lol....baby james at my house making a mess of his yogurt and dressed in his little elf suit:D opening one of his pressies

christmas 2016 032.JPG christmas 2016 019.JPG

morning alberta...if you press the ears on the rocking horse it makes galloping noises and plays a giddy up cowboy song lol...hes a bit too young for it yet but give him another 4 months or so and there will be no stopping him:D

Hi Lyn,
Children are a great blessing. They keep you in touch with the meaning of Christmas don't they? I wish you could bottle the look of wonder and enchantment. Make the most of James, he'll grow up much too quickly!

pen they certainly are a blessing...james is growing up too fast for my liking..kim already has him in skinny jeans and trainers lol...x

another one for the family album folks...taken today...james in the BCFC track suit that i bought him before he was born..it fits him now:) he is sitting in his gt nans (our moms) 67 year old lloyd loom chair that mom used to nurse all of her 6 children...she would have loved this photo and his grandad would have been so proud to see what he is wearing:)

JAMES 23.1.17 001.JPG

just how we like to see them folks...fast asleep i had just taken him on a nice walk...cant believe james is 10 months old...big 1st birthday bash is now being planned:)

VARIOUS 101.JPG

I do hope Nanny took it in turns on the slide and the swings today. And did Nanny share her chocolate buttons? He's turning into a little man. Aaaaaah bless him. Viv.

lol viv i can do swings but not slides...but of course i share the choccie buttons:D got a lovely big white chocolate easter egg for him..hopefully he shares that with me:)

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING JAMES...:)

will post a few piccies later on...just going to get stuck into the bouncy castle:D:D

Have a great time, they grow up so fast plus he's got a terrific name. :p

Wow that year went very fast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES.
love to all your family , Alberta.

Lyn - time to get off that bouncy castle and let some of the little ones have a go !! Viv.

thanks folks....well we all had a lovely time today..sunshine and showers but could have been worse...little james had a 24 hour bug yesterday and hes also teething but in true brummie fashion he put on a brave face lol...couple of piccies..:)

pic 1 with me
pic 5 with dad james senior

Attachments

• JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 032.JPG
    JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 032.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 40
  • JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 034.JPG
    JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 034.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 37
  • JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 038.JPG
    JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 038.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 36
  • JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 047.JPG
    JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 047.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 36
  • JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 017.JPG
    JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 017.JPG
    408.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
little update folks...my darling james taken today at perry park...hes nearly 22 months old now and can use a tablet better than i can....:D

lyn

james in perry park 25.3.18.jpg

Congratulations Lyn, a lovely looking lad ! I have a Great grand son who is 16 next month, studying to be an accountant. Eric

Back