• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Soho House... What's going on at Soho?!

ben0toffy1

proper brummie kid
Please note this post advises of the situation at Soho House with building work during 2012

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that there are some exciting building works going on in the Soho House Visitor Centre at the moment, and because of this Soho House reopening will be delayed until Summer 2012. During this time we are still open for pre arranged group and educational visits, and for pre booked guided tours. Guided tours are running on:
19th April 2012
3rd May 2012
17th May 2012
31st May 2012
Tours begin at 11am and finish at 12.30pm. £6 each and this includes light refreshments. There are only a couple of places left for the April tour, so if you're interested, please call 0121 554 9122.
I will post some pictures up of work in progress in the visitor centre in the next few days. Everything's a mess at the moment, but will look amazing when it's finished. For more details of events at Soho in the coming year, please follow this link in post #5 below.

Hope to see you at the revamped Soho in the next few months!

Rachel

It is a lovely building indeed but do check the website before you go. We went one Sunday afternoon last year and they had a coach party touring the house. No room at the inn, so to speak.

The link on post one states "something has gone wrong. If you are the application holder, check the logs for further information"

Back