• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Reynolds family

Reynolds

knowlegable brummie
I was wondering whether anyone would remember Charlie,Nellie,Iris, Eric Reynolds from 54 Allcock St, and if so please contact. I have tried all angles to find missing family including Pat and Albert Ravenscroft who also lived there for a while.:emptiness:

Have you tried typing "Allcock Street" in the Advanced Search space at the top right side of this page. There is a lot of
information there.

Hi Chris,
No I lost track of the family when I moved to Sydney Australia. I was wondering whether there are any pictures of 54 Allcock St., around.
Eric

Hello Eric, did your father Charlie have a younger brother George and sister Alice?
Was your paternal Grandfather called Thomas and paternal Grandmother Alice nee Butlin?
Did they move to 1 back 74 Glover Street B9?

Hello Newbie Brummie, Yes my father had a younger brother George and sister Alice. Charlie (Dad) was married to Nellie Cheatle,

Hello Newbie Brummie, Yes my father had a younger brother George and sister Alice. Charlie (Dad) was married to Nellie Cheatle,

My Uncle Charlie with maybe you Eric? Then there's my father George Reynolds, I think I can see a resemblance don't you?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 37
  • image.png
    image.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 28
My Uncle Charlie with maybe you Eric? Then there's my father George Reynolds, I think I can see a resemblance don't you?
Yes thats me and my dad, do you know whats happened to the rest of the family as I have lost contact with all since moving to Australia

Swannie, Please contact me Eric as I would like to know about the family as I am getting older now and have settled in Australia I would like my wife,daughters and grandchildren to get to know the english side of the family. Thank you

Swannie, Please contact me Eric as I would like to know about the family as I am getting older now and have settled in Australia I would like my wife,daughters and grandchildren to get to know the english side of the family. Thank you
Swannie did you get my last message please get in touch, Eric

Dear Swannie, I lived down the entry to Charlie in Allock Street, knew Charlie and Pat. Messaged Eric, he doesn`t know where Pat is. Do you? Chris

rogermel, Unfortunately has passed away, I only found out recently. I have lost contact with Swannie. Swannie has been on line for a while now.
Regards, Eric

Hello Eric, I shall do a search of old photos as there may be one of Pat with us as kids. Chris.
Hello Eric, I shall do a search of old photos as there may be one of Pat with us as kids. Chris.
Hello Rogermel, that would be great if you could find any photos as I have lost most of mine when I was touring with the band. Would you have any of the old place 54 Allcock Street? Eric

Hello Rogermel, that would be great if you could find any photos as I have lost most of mine when I was touring with the band. Would you have any of the old place 54 Allcock Street? Eric
None of 54, my brother has one of us kids and Pat. I don`t talk to him, but will try to get my other brother to get hold of it. You went into the army straight from school as I remember. Were you not a drummer boy firstly?

Great to hear from you, see what I can do. Chris.

None of 54, my brother has one of us kids and Pat. I don`t talk to him, but will try to get my other brother to get hold of it. You went into the army straight from school as I remember. Were you not a drummer boy firstly?

Great to hear from you, see what I can do. Chris.
Yes I was at first a drummer boy, then I moved onto clarinet in the Scots Guards. I left the guards in the 60s and came to Australia in 1965. Just after mymother passed away. Eric.

Hello Rogermel, I am sorry to say that I havent been able to find out where Pat is buried. Its a bit difficult being in Australia.
Regards, Eric.

Back