• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Forum Anniversary

cookie273uk

master brummie
I have been a member of the Forum 8 years today, joined 9th March 2009, I have no idea how I got to hear of the site and what made me become a member but there you are (probably random browsing) . It is certainly one of the best decisions I have ever made especially living by myself for 19 years since losing my Wife Easter '98. It is like having friends in the house, it also revised my interest in paintings, when I stopped exhibiting in 2007 (getting to old to chase round galleries I am 87 in June) and resigning from the BWS my interest flagged somewhat, but my membership of this Forum soon revived my love of painting, I have painted 107 framed paintings now for members and enjoyed painting every one, and hope to paint many more. Also really enjoy our occasional meets, particularly the Christmas meets. My thanks to Postie and Warren for providing such a wonderful Forum. Eric

Happy Anniversary Eric.
You have certainly made a lot of people happy with your paintings and added greatly to this forum with your knowledge.
May you continue to do so for many years.
Hope to see you next month.

I've got a year to go to meet that Eric. Happy anniversary to you. your paintings have all been much appreciated by the members.

Happy Anniversary of your joining the Forum, Eric. And thanks for all your many contributions to it, and for the pleasure you have given to so many members.

Chris

You have revived a lot of memories for a lot of people Eric with your
Fantastic paintings, long may you continue. From one Eric to another Eric
Thanks for my painting.

Back