• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Server Downtime 21-23 Feb

warren

Administrator
Staff member
from approx 21st of Feb - 23rd of Feb the server will be down for service and maintenance. During this time you will be greeted with a page cannot be displayed. We will be back as soon as the maintenance is complete.

Warren
If possible, could the page that is displayed state that it is for routine maintenance and the expected date of forum returning, as some sites have had a message like that and have never returned, and readers who just come across site, or only occasionally visit, might assume this was one of them and not bother to try again later

the server will be completely down sadly so i cant although i have sent an alert to every user.

Reminder everyone about no access to BHF.

Now's your time to get on with all those jobs you've been putting off! Viv.

no problem here viv...top to bottom house re paint going on here before the better weather comes...nothing worse than having to stay indoors in the nice weather:)

lyn

Let's hope it cures my logging on problem. All these years I have been on the forum I have always stayed logged in, but now I have to log in every time I want to come on.

Got a long list of stuff to do too Lyn, so not short of jobs either. Garden we've inherited has nowt in it, so doing a bit of landscaping. Already spent 2 hours at the garden centre today!!

So good timing Warren! And I'll be very impressed with your magic powers if you can arrange for nice weather over the next few days too! Ta. Viv.

Viv
To my mind the best landscaping is nice flat grass that can be quickly run over with a mower !!

a long time ago i tried this at dads, I took all the internals out put them on the patio turned it on and threw a bucket of water on it, do you know what happened...? nothing! was very annoying.

Viv
To my mind the best landscaping is nice flat grass that can be quickly run over with a mower !!

No Mike what you need is to slab it all over as I did when planning my retirement.

As far as the site is concerned. no problem here, in fact I logged on a lot faster than I have done for a while now.

Hello everyone so nice to have you all back again...........................I didn't notice Warrens warning............................ naughty me :(

Thanks for all your hard work Warren :)

Back