• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Easter Meet Up 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
farmer dave, I remember seeing one of those every Easter but I can't for the life of me remember where it was. Only got to look at it through the window though.

thank you eric i am quite sure that it will be very useful for someone...especially me:D

lyn x

this is fantastic news for me personally sue...it really will be great to meet you again since our days at lozells girls school...made my day:) many thanks for the raffle prize as well...please bring any friends or rellies with you...everyone is most wecome...

see you easter

lyn x

Thanks Lyn I found some of my old reports at moms will sort them and bring them with me so looking forward to seeing you again

thats great sue...unfortunately i have nothing from my days at lozells girls but i do have my memories which are very happy ones...look forward to reading your old reports:D

lyn

Last edited:
not for me jim...would rather get stuck into roses faggots and peas or steak and kidney pie:D

lyn

Thank goodness Lyn ! An Easter meet up without eggs would be a very poor show.

Been planning my Easter bonnet for the occasion. Would something along these lines be suitable? Not too much eh? Viv.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 18
dont worry viv if you tripped down THE step wearing a hat like that i am sure there would a scramble to pick you up dont want you to end up with egg on yer face...:D:D:D

lyn

Last edited:
Would love to go even though I'm from just across the border, would have to bring Him Indoors as he would be driving. Is the parking ok nearby does anyone know? It would be a little post birthday treat for me ( birthday on the 12th)

hi brummgirl and we would love to see you both...always great to meet new members:) ample parking in car park at the side of the bull and there are also parking meters...not expensive...will add you to the list..look forward to seeing you soon

lyn

another raffle prize off our kid..nice big book and dvd brand new...hope we have some steam enthusiasts:)

img259.jpg img260.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back