• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Yewcroft School Court Oak Road

hi I'm looking for anyone that was at the school when Pete proctor and chris bell and mr Briggs can't remember other names . Can you please contact me I would love to here from you . Thank you Christine coldrick I was then . Thank you

hi I'm looking for anyone that was at the school when Pete proctor and chris bell and mr Briggs can't remember other names . Can you please contact me I would love to here from you . Thank you Christine coldrick I was then . Thank you[/QUOT There is a page devoted to the school. Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah. Find the site, find search on the right hand side, then click the little circles for places and nearest match and type in Yewcroft School and you should find two listings. One i and the other is the one with various people on. Go on as it has lots of info about the school.

Last edited:
hi I'm looking for anyone that was at the school when Pete proctor and chris bell and mr Briggs can't remember other names . Can you please contact me I would love to here from you . Thank you Christine coldrick I was then . Thank you
Are u on Facebook im under simontimms the one with the villa car get in touch remember u

Hi my name is yvonne, I am looking for people who was at yewcroft between 197o 1973

Last edited:
Was mr Dickinson there to think he was p.e, he married maryvonne Smith, sadley Christopher bell and mr dickenson passed away

Hi I rember you , you took me to kings heath to see the gardens and how you looked with long dark hair . I was very young when I whent there in the 60s about 9 in 68. Fond memories xxx

Was mr Dickinson there to think he was p.e, he married maryvonne Smith, sadley Christopher bell and mr dickenson passed away
Hi rember both of them , I was there at the same time neverherd off enyone else since but it was a long time ago .xxx

Hi rember both of them , I was there at the same time neverherd off enyone else since but it was a long time ago .xxx
So sorry to here that past on really nice guys , rember Mr Dickins tacking us to camp. And I whent to Mr Bells house with Jill Race for a party ,think he left is wife to go out with her. Rember him flying backwards outofthe bonfire in the 60s they built for us and him loosing is eyebrowse . Sad they passed on all ways have found memories of you and them xxx

Last edited:
Back