• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

National Memorial Arboretum

Nice to see another memorial to "our fallen", from those little post war end of Empire fights, perhaps we will see a memorial to Aden next. Very well shot footage, Paul

17th Sept 2016 these three Gentlemen WW2 Vets received The Legion de Honour decoration from the French Consul. at the NMA
17th September 2016 Saturday 0142.jpg

dave this just goes to show that despite what some say bikers do have hearts...what a massive turnout in such bad weather..both my sons are bikers but could not attend this year due to work commitments but i will show them your video...:) thanks dave

lyn

thanks dave a very informative and moving video...all battles were bad but the somme was a horrific battle..so many lost in such a short space of time including my gt aunts husband...

i shall be at the NMA tomorrow for the royal mails rememberance service

lyn

ok dave i shall get some piccies then....yes will wrap up well...just getting over the lergy...

lyn

Shall be thinking of our Erdington postmen tomorrow Lyn. Feel like we got to know them a little. Viv.

Last edited:
Back