• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Posties Birthday

vicki.l

master brummie
Sorry it's late but today is posties birthday and also his 25th wedding anniversary to Hilary, may I be the first to send many happy returns to Jim and congratulations on your 25th anniversary

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
Jim,

That's the way to do it, get married on your birthday and you will never forget your anniversary. I tried it as well but the wife wouldn't stand for it, so we got married exactly a fortnight before it was still a good marker and I've never forgot. It's her birthday I have a problem with.

Happy Anniversary Jim and Hilary, and a happy birthday to you Jim, many happy returns of both occasions.

Happy birthday and anniversary. Hope you've both having a lovely day. Best wishes from Viv.

trust jim to have two things on the go at the same time lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM AND A VERY HAPPY 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND HILARY...

LYN XX

happyanniversary_zps7d50f16b.jpg

Sorry I'm late. Happy 70th birthday Jim and Congrats to you both on your Silver Anniversary.
Lynne xx

Hope you had a happy day Jim. Being divorced I don't think Phil's idea would have much use for me. Mind you I could have tried to get my divorce on my birthday - double celebration in one - but doubt if the court would have gone along with it

Happy birthday big jim,and Happy Anniversary to you Hillary
I hope you had a wonderful day to remember as I am sure you sure will
And have a great evening with your long time friends and your family around you
Best wishes to you both
Alan,,,Astonian,,,,,,

Congratulations I hope you both had a great day.

We married on my husbands birthday, I thought it a money saving idea, I send a birthday card with 'by the way happy anniversary'.lol.

Back