• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Posties Birthday

vicki.l

master brummie
Sorry it's late but today is posties birthday and also his 25th wedding anniversary to Hilary, may I be the first to send many happy returns to Jim and congratulations on your 25th anniversary

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
Jim,

That's the way to do it, get married on your birthday and you will never forget your anniversary. I tried it as well but the wife wouldn't stand for it, so we got married exactly a fortnight before it was still a good marker and I've never forgot. It's her birthday I have a problem with.

Happy Anniversary Jim and Hilary, and a happy birthday to you Jim, many happy returns of both occasions.

Happy birthday and anniversary. Hope you've both having a lovely day. Best wishes from Viv.

trust jim to have two things on the go at the same time lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM AND A VERY HAPPY 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND HILARY...

LYN XX

happyanniversary_zps7d50f16b.jpg

Sorry I'm late. Happy 70th birthday Jim and Congrats to you both on your Silver Anniversary.
Lynne xx

Hope you had a happy day Jim. Being divorced I don't think Phil's idea would have much use for me. Mind you I could have tried to get my divorce on my birthday - double celebration in one - but doubt if the court would have gone along with it

Happy birthday big jim,and Happy Anniversary to you Hillary
I hope you had a wonderful day to remember as I am sure you sure will
And have a great evening with your long time friends and your family around you
Best wishes to you both
Alan,,,Astonian,,,,,,

Congratulations I hope you both had a great day.

We married on my husbands birthday, I thought it a money saving idea, I send a birthday card with 'by the way happy anniversary'.lol.

Back