• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

David Weaver

vicki.l

master brummie
Having only just found out I am sorry it's late, fellow member David Weaver passed away peacefully at 3am Wednesday morning, my thoughts are with his family at this time. X

I am so sorry to hear that David has passed away, he will be missed on the forum. Sincere condolences to his family.

Rest in peace David.

this very sad news indeed....my condolences to davids family my thoughts are with them at this sad time

lyn

I am very saddened today to hear of the loss of my dear friend David Weaver who was a nice guy
And was a long time friend of mine as he was to each and every one on this great site
And that he devoted his time to us all with such valued information
I know we shall all miss him indeed
My thoughts are with Davids family today as I am sure we are all are
And I am sending my sincere condolences to his immediate family
A true guy and true friend And a great loss to this forum and society
Rest in piece David And God Bless him
Alan,,,,Astonian,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not know David personally but am always sorry when I hear of the passing of one of our members Condolences to the family and may David Rest In Peace.
Chris Beresford (Old Boy)

David was not a member with whom I personally had any connections, but it is always sad to hear of a member's death and I send my condolences to his family. RIP David.

Maurice

Back