• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

St George's Church Birmingham - Burials

Thank you for allowing us to view your work. There is so much information on a large range of churches etc.
Best Wishes
rosie

Re: St George's Church Birmingham - Burials

Brilliant work Brummagen_lass thank you for sharing this will save a few people some trips to the library.

Brummagen_lass - Well done! What a pleasure and a rarity to find someone giving of their great efforts for free. Again, Well done! Regards, willey

Thank you Folks
That is very kind of you all

It started years ago when i started doing lookups on Gr, then i used to photocopy them for peeps
But i ended up with so many i just did'nt know what to do with them, and it's thanks to my daughter who taught me to make the website while i was laid up at home for quite some time.
Well with the costs of certs and research and i'v spent a lot in the last twenty odd years (Just don't tell my hubby)
I just thought well each time i go to the library i just gathered more bits and it all grew from there.
(I must stress though at the moment i am off doing lookups due to the passing away of my lovely mom) I just have lost some of my enthusiasm at the mo sorry

Anyway thanks again and more importantly i hope it helps
My very kindest regards
Brummagen_lass

Hi Brummagen_lass. Many thanks for being so generous with your work. This will be a very useful resource for people on this forum. I've already found 2 of my relations from your listings. Much appreciated. Viv.

hi brummagen lass...can i also add my thanks to you for sharing your work with us all....this will be most invalualble to some of our members..me included as i will be trying to find some of my rellies from your listings....

thanks again...

lyn

Many many thanks Brummagen Lass.....really useful and thanks for letting us know.
Sorry to hear of the passing away of your mom though. The loss of a mom is always hard.

I am so glad you have put the link on, There are a few of us here who know what you have gone through Mom's are so special. No need for look ups you have given us so much info it will take ages to trawl through it. Have a break and enjoy your own family history..xxx

Hi Brummagen Lass,

Fine work you are doing there, its a pleasure to see. Just one thing and I hope you don't mind me saying, Re the Wedding of Thomas Wellington & Eliza Vale at Christchurch. The name of the lane you had trouble deciphering would have been Kyrwicks Lane.

Phil

Brummagen_lass
Thank you so much for posting the link to your brilliant website. I have added it to my favourites.:)

I am sorry to hear that you have recently lost your mum, take care xx

What a boon to Brummie research. Thanks Brummagen Lass. So sorry to hear about your loss though.

Harborne

Thanks for the new link Brummagen_lass looks like it might be a late night..lol

Brummagen_Lass thank you for your wonderful site I just love looking through all your records.I have managed to confirm details for two of my people with your help. I am sorry to hear of your sad loss.

hi brummagem lass...thank you so much for the new link to your wonderful site....it is so very useful...

lyn x

hi brummagen lass thanks very much for the new link...i refer to this info a lot and find it so useful

all the best

lyn

Back