• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution
W
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• W
      I tried looking for details on the Lidl laptop scam recently and came up with this page. Did you know Which run a standard scam alert...
    • W
      wam replied to the thread computer help.
      I live in a sheltered housing block. One of the residents buys stuff from amazon on a regular basis but they leave the packages just...
    • W
      wam replied to the thread Electric Cinema Station Street.
      It's a while since I've been in there. I think it's been closed for long periods of time between owners several times in my life and...
    • W
      wam replied to the thread Varna Road.
      This is the full listing from the voter's register for 103 Varna from 1951 to 1955. Something must have changed in 1951 because that...
    • W
      Had to go into the centre of town today so I looked this up. John H Edwards is listed in both 1953 & 1954. I'd guess there were 4 or...
    • W
      Best guess if this JH Edwards was a hairdresser and lived at 103 Varna is that this was a rooming house and he was one of the tenants...
    • W
      1952 Kelly's lists 103 Varna rd as Bartlett Jn (no profession so it's probably residential rather than commercial). There is one...
      • mm-0033.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back