• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Susan R

1. S

Donnelly ancestors

My grandmother, Agnes was born in 1893, died in 1972. She had an older sister Mary, a younger brother William.Her mother died ,her father remarried. Family moved to Canada,she was left here in Birmingham. We don’t know why. Found out that she had a brother Francis,a sister Elizabeth. When she...
  2. S

Birch family of Aston

Re: Susan R Susan R - Sorry I have not replied my computer has been out of order. I will sort the photos out I have and e-mail them as soon as I can.
  3. S

Birch family of Aston

So fascinated with all the information you have on Birch family. They are definitely linked with the Donnelly name family. I can recognise all the links with the names - Agnes (my grandmother), had a son named Francis, named after her father. Then I was born on his birthday, so my middle name...
  4. S

Donnelly ancestors

Thanks for information on Birch thread. I am getting in touch with this distant relative in Canada.
  5. S

Donnelly ancestors

Hello. This is my first time to this site. I have been researching the Donnelly name for a long time and have got nowhere. I know my grandmother Agnes May Donnelly was from Aston and was living in a Home during her teenage years. Her mother died and her father and the rest of her family...
  6. S

Birch family of Aston

Hello. This is my first time to this site. I have been researching the Donnelly name for a long time and have got nowhere. I know my grandmother Agnes May Donnelly was from Aston and was living in a Home during her teenage years. Her mother died and her father and the rest of her family...
Back