• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by stevepugh

1. S

Pugh family

Hi all, late to this thread and new to this site. My dad Philip Pugh b. 1935 has asked me to find information regarding his childhood, pics etc of locton street school, I saw this thread and asked him if he remembered his grandfathers name which was Thomas Pugh, we could have a match but he...
  2. S

Erdington Streets

Hi there there was 7 brothers and 1 sister my dad was butch but his real name was henry would love to speak with anyone knowing of him x
  3. S

Erdington Streets

Hi does anyone from the Erdington area remember the hemming family , they lived in paget roud
  4. S

Loxton Street School

I wonder if there are pics missing from this thread, I am looking at a post by Shady made May 2009, which is saying there is a photo and names of interest include my surname, my fathers family attended Loxton school, Philip, Kenney, Harold, Peter, Sylvia and possible their younger brother David...
  5. S

Erdington Grammar School

Well hello to all those that went to Erdington girls, well what can i say i had good and bad times there, im now 41 and would love to be able to meet and get in contact with former students that was there at the same time as me Please get intouch
Back