• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by michael.boulton

1. M

keep right onto the end of the road

does anybody know when the Blues adopted keep right onto the end of the road as the club anthem.i say it was the early fifties, my mate says itwas adopted during the cup run in 1956 help please tru blue mike boulton:D
  2. M

Cain sarah anne

thank you for the info,i have a copy of the birth certificate for sarah anne wilkins.registrars district aston sub district deritend county of warwick born 8/10/1888 darwin street father samuel wilkins mother sarah wilkins formaly cain(it states on the certificate Xthe mark ofsarah anne wilkins...
  3. M

Cain sarah anne

looking for help tracing my great grandmother sarah anne cain.born about 1863 married samuel wilkins and daughter married abraham boulton. i believe the family originaly came from ireland possibly dublin. i am told that she had 7 brothers, and they are buried in St Chads cathedral.
  4. M

Taylor John and Sarah and Florry

Re: John and Sarah Taylor and Florry hi john joan re (florry)her maiden namewas taylor, florence taylor . i have a copy of her birth certificate and it looks like florries mother elizabeth taylor, couldnt read or write ,on the certificate it has a cross and says the mark of elizabeth...
  5. M

Taylor John and Sarah and Florry

Re: John and Sarah Taylor and Florry my grandmothers maiden was florence.she was born sixteenth june 1889.her father was george taylor her mother was elizabeth taylor formerly markland.they lived at 37 court 2 brearly street.she married harry cox and as far as i know, lived in the hay mills...
Back