• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Joanne Aubury

1. J

Saltley Secondary School

Overtonman it would be lovely if you could scan the photos,my dad moved to luton when I was about 2 years old,so I'm not local
  2. J

Saltley Secondary School

Pn aubury would be philp and mb would be Martin both my dad's brothers,he has 3 brothers and one sister,is there an attachment for the magazine,or know where I can find it My dad went onto Lancaster college probably spelt it wrong,and built a remote controlled darlek called dodger in 1964 for...
  3. J

Saltley Secondary School

Hi I'm John auburys daughter,my dad went to Saltley grammar school,between 1954-1961,just wondered if there are any photos of the school or even my dad,during this period Sadly my dad passed away,in May of this year,and was trying to put some photos togather for his great grandkids to look at...
Back