• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by JILLYCAT

1. J

Tozer Family.

This is one of my relatives, I dont know which one it is as I think some of it has eroded over the years. I have only seen internet pictures.
  2. J

Tozer Family.

How are you related to the above, all of these are on my family tree, I am a direct descendant......
  3. J

Tozer Family.

T This is also my great great great grandfather, I have a full family history and all my family have been in the fire brigade since 1799 and my daughter is still in Durham & Darlington Fire and Rescue Brigade. Do you have any information on the family?
  4. J

Tozer Family.

Re: Birmingham Fire Brigade and the Tozer family I am a member of the Tozer family and have a full family tree dating back to 1799. Do you have any connections to the family?
  5. J

Tozer

Looking for members of the tozer family or anyone interested in them. I am a tozer from durham with connections to birmingham fire brigade and greater manchester
Back