• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by izabellanne

1. izabellanne

Royal Coronations : Birmingham response

Cranborne Road School held a pageant for the coronation, this was my costume ,it was red and white. I am the shorter one..loved the day..
  2. izabellanne

Perry Hall Park

That could easily be me and my sister on the front middle boat, we were always on them, lol..
  3. izabellanne

Brummie sayings & language

It went...Pardon me for being rude..was not me..it was my food. still say it.lol
  4. izabellanne

Kingstanding

I left Cranbourne Road in 1954.. Miss Fairhead wa headmistress..is this the same Mr Martin
  5. izabellanne

Kynoch Gatehouses

I used to live in the Kynoch Lodge in Wellhead Lane in the late fifties/ sixties, I cannot remember the lions being there, though I could be wrong, I lived in the lodge on the right of the gates..
  6. izabellanne

Kingstanding

Does anyone recognise anyone in this photo taken at Cranbourne Road school 1953/54 I think...
  7. izabellanne

Kynoch's I M I 1950s Onwards

I also remember these books, you also had one made for you when you got married. I made loads of them for different people.
  8. izabellanne

St Michaels Church, Budbrooke

If you dont get one , let me know and I will pop along and get one for you.......
  9. izabellanne

Did you get your photo...? as I am in Warwick....
  10. izabellanne

Which Budbroke do you mean Aston???
  11. izabellanne

Boars Head Inn

My sister and my husband worked at the Boars Head, in the mid 60s..
  12. izabellanne

Mill St Warwick

I so love your paintings cookie....:):):).. more so as the scenes are all local to me..Mill st. is just around the corner from my home.... These were taken yesterday..
  13. izabellanne

Photos to DVD

Memories on T.V.... Is an excellant one, you have to download and pay for it, but you can make lovely slideshows of your photos and movies..
  14. izabellanne

I also remember the big bands and the dances,especially New Years Eve.
  15. izabellanne

Edit. Image unavailable. Just found this photo of my Dad and his fire engine at I.M.I kynoch..
Back