• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by graham bradbury

1. G

Birchfield Road Primary School

Hi Ross. Long time since there was a contact, email inca.bradbury at sky.com .Graham
  2. G

Birchfield Secondary Modern School

Hi Larry I am in the production Pirates 1962. (see pic 23rd sept 2020) I played the Major general ..centre in the dressing gown & yellow night cap. I had a look at the programme & you are not listed. Are you looking at a different picture ? or.... a different Pirate production. I do not know if...
  3. G

Hi Ian You may be getting this message twice. I was the major general in the production. The image below is from our school production in 1962. I also have found you listed in the production programme. You may remember me??? I was friends with Chris Burke & Ross Muller. I have other photographs...
  4. G

Hi Morturn Thanks for the advice . Can you on my behalf delete the ref to my email. Regards Graham
  5. G

Hi Ross Would be great if you could contact me Graham Bradbury
  6. G

Birchfield Road Primary School

Hi Ross, Remember me Graham Bradbury , friend also of Chris Burke. email inca.Bradbury@ sky.com
Back