• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by FoxallP

1. F

Old street pics..

I loved working there on a Friday evening straight from school and all day Saturday- it was so busy. Great to reminisce on your youth
  2. F

Enid Goodwin Dance School

I used to go to Enid Godwin’s Saturday afternoon from about 1965. I lived just around the corner in Burton Wood Drive in the Maisonette’s. I remember when it was someone’s birthday they would partner you up and you danced the Birthday Waltz with a little kiss at the end !!- very happy memories...
  3. F

Old street pics..

I too used to go to Birchfield Road School then as I lived in the maisonette’s by the flats in Perry Barr. I went to Perry Beeches junior school and then onto Great Barr Comprehensive and left in 1971. I worked part time when still at school in the hairdressers called Maisonette Celeste- what a...
Back