• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by doug42

1. D

Donnelly ancestors

Susan trying to send you a instant message but you are not set up to receive ..... that one wedding picture ( 1957) is more than likely of my brothers wedding to Pat. Donnelly and the two little girls are Pats cousins the picture of the young man is possibly of Pats older brother Frank jr. s to...
  2. D

Birch family of Aston

Re: Susan R trying to get in touch with Susan R in regards to Donnelly family photo of three children. have tried messenger and posting a thread but reply. can anyone help me to contact her
  3. D

Birch family of Aston

Susan R Trying to get in touch with Susan R about the pictures of the three children they seem to be cousins of my sister in law I have tried messages and e-mail but she has does not want to receive any. can anyone help me get in touch with her???
  4. D

Donnelly ancestors

Susan I think I have some answers for you..... the pictures of the two girls Carol and Linda are possibly my sister-in-laws relatives and the male person depending the age is her Brother Frank. My sister-in laws (Pat.)maiden name was Donnelly. Is it possible for you to e-mail me a copy of...
Back