• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      cjh reacted to SteveBhx's post in the thread OLD AND NEW PHOTOGRAPHS with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Next we have rather a wide ranging title so hopefully you can work out what is where . Title says, Some old building standing in Ashford...
    • C
      cjh reacted to SteveBhx's post in the thread OLD AND NEW PHOTOGRAPHS with Appreciate Appreciate.
      We are now looking up Park Road Aston Cross on 21st September 1969, lovely old building with a Billiard hall inside, denture repairs one...
    • C
      cjh reacted to RobT's post in the thread OLD AND NEW PHOTOGRAPHS with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Looks like you are correct brummy-lad, here's a photo of the Royal George from a slightly different angle, with the street names clearly...
    • C
      cjh replied to the thread OLD AND NEW PHOTOGRAPHS.
      This is Bracebridge Street
    • C
      Last one for the moment, a few shops and pub on the left , one a record shop and then a line of house , they have an interesting layout...
    • C
      The next photo is The Woodman, Easy Row, and I don't know where to start on this view, the three floors each have a different style to...
    • C
      cjh reacted to Peter Brackley's post in the thread ELKINGTON ST SCHOOL with Appreciate Appreciate.
      What happy memories I have of my time there, once of course I'd got used to the idea that this was where I was going every day. The...
    • C
      As we are reminiscing about watering holes, as previously mentioned by Astoness here is the Bulls Head, unusual upstairs windows arched...
    • C
      Here we have the College of Art and design School of Furniture, in Elkington Street, apologies for the marks on the left they are...
    • C
      cjh replied to the thread Duddeston Manor School..
      Rember a few whco played, Jimmy Sparrow, Malcolm Ratledge, Dave Davis Neil Baker, Oggy, Tony Woodford now deceased, John Newbold now...
    • C
      cjh replied to the thread Duddeston Manor School..
      I played for Rapid Manor in the seventies, recently spoke to Dave Davis.
    • C
      cjh reacted to Ron c's post in the thread Duddeston Manor School. with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Hi les it’s been a while I remember you and bona use to hang out together everyone fancied the twins
    • C
      cjh reacted to Chris Hall's post in the thread Duddeston Manor School. with Appreciate Appreciate.
      When I was at Duddeston Manor in the late 60s / early 70s the caretaker was Ray Britten.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back