• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Christine Joyes

1. C

Brown Pat

Thank you Brian, but I wouldn't know where to find records of the Browns and I don't remember her father's first name, I only know that her brother was Dereck. In her 2016 message, she doesn't mention anything about being in New Zealand. My father was Patrick (Pat) Joyes who also became a Fire...
  2. C

Brown Pat

Thank you for having tried, Chris
  3. C

Brown Pat

In September 2016, Pat wrote a message saying that she had lived many of her first years in Birmingham Central Fire Station and at the time, her best friend was me!! We lost contact 55 years ago when we went to live in France. I've tried to send her a mail via the site, but perhaps she doesn't...
  4. C

Central Fire Station Hq

Hi Pat, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this message... it was written about two years ago and I don't know if mine will be passed on to you! I'd love to have news and talk about old times!! David is still around and lives not too far away, how is Dereck? I too have happy memories of...
Back