• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by arcaduran

1. arcaduran

Photo restoration

No idea how either of you managed it but I am extremely grateful to you both.
  2. arcaduran

Photo restoration

It would be a miracle if anybody could restore this but I'd sincerely appreciate any attempts
  3. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Perfect...thanks to you all :)
  4. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Thanks
  5. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Thanks
  6. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Thank you - It is a definite improvement :)
  7. arcaduran

Photo restoration

Hi all you clever people - I have a photo that has numerous brown blemishes on it & a few minor white patches. Anybody care to have a go at cleaning it up for me? I have posted the original & another indicating the type of blemishes etc....Thanks (hopefully) in advance :)
  8. arcaduran

King Edwards Road Ladywood

The blue(ish) door in the picture was actually the entrance to Mini Batch Plating Co.Ltd back in the late 70s/mid 80s - the rear of the building backed out onto the canal (via a very thick/heavy wooden rolling door just below Tindal bridge - lord knows how old that door was). Once opened, we...
  9. arcaduran

Colourise BW pic

Some of you kind people managed to remove all the creases from a photo I uploaded - Is there anybody who has the capability to colourise the same pic? (attached the original & an edited version) - I've tried free online converters with minimal success.
  10. arcaduran

Clean up?

Honestly didn't expect anything better to be done with the one....thanks all
  11. arcaduran

Clean up?

Better than I could possibly wish for ... thanks everyone.
  12. arcaduran

Clean up?

I am absolutely stunned at what you guys are capable of...really couldn't ask for more or be more grateful...thank you
  13. arcaduran

Clean up?

A very big ask (especially for one of them) but would anybody care to attempt a "clean up" of these pics?
  14. arcaduran

Planned downtime

Thanks...she received it now :):)
  15. arcaduran

Planned downtime

Is it worth her requesting the confirmation email to be re-sent at the moment (still not received)?
Back