• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by aggie2347

1. A

Picture re-touch

Cheers John you're done a grand job and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. I have no other pictures of him. Thanking you again you are a star.
  2. A

Picture re-touch

My Grandfather is far right on his travels at St Marks Square Venice. If it can be made a bit more viewable that would be nice
  3. A

Picture re-touch

Hi John, is it possible to make the attached picture of my ancestors a bit more viewable. Thanking you in anticipation
  4. A

Windsor Street Gas Works Explosion 1908

Information on Fm Lissimore 's axe and helmet from the curator (Keith Stanton) of the WMFS HERITAGE GROUP at Aston Fire Station its safely on display at the museum picture and comment as posted.
  5. A

Halfords Fire

Added a picture o
  6. A

Birmingham Fire Stations

7. A

Birmingham Fire Stations

Hi Nozzle well spotted
  8. A

Mckenna Family Carrington Road

Added a touch of colour. Can I repost this on the Small Heath site please.
  9. A

Mckenna Family Carrington Road

10. A

Birmingham Fire Stations

Hi Nozzle24, The only pictures I have of Lingard street are those which have already posted nothing new I'm afraid.
  11. A

Medal Presentation Central Fire Station 1980

Long Service and good Conduct Medal Presentation (20 years of undetected crime) 1980. Sadly some of them have turned to their right duty done. Tom Stanier RIP in civvies (we servered together in the Coldstream Guards) and joined the BF&AS at the same time. He was taken far to early and I was...
  12. A

Lest We Forget

Remembrance Sunday Fire Service contingent leaving Central Fire Station 1983 to take part in the main service.
  13. A

Open Day Central Fire Station Finale

Open Day Finale called "Cod Fish" with coloured water credit WMFS HERITAGE GROUP
  14. A

Divisional Drill Central Fire Station

Impressive line up of Appliances in the Back Wash from out stations for Divisional Drills.
Back